2021 HBCU ALUMNI CARES CAMPAIGN
Secure your hotel arrangements with HBCUHotels.com
and you could be eligible to win a free night’s stay!
• Winner(s) will be selected randomly during the livestream/podcast of “The HBCU Alumni House Party! Show” from
verified individuals that have contributed through Facebook to the 2021 HBCU Alumni Cares Campaign from
February 2021 to the end of the eligible drawing period.
• Selected recipients will need to secure a Fall 2021 HBCU Homecoming or Classic Weekend Hotel reservation
(minimum 2 nights stay) with any of the participating locations and promotional code found at HBCUHotels.com.
• Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the sporting event.
• Selected recipient, may have multiple chances to enter raffle, based on the number of donations made during the
campaign (to the participating HBCUs)
• Once a name is randomly selected, all other entries will be removed and eliminated from the selection pool for other
• The free night rebate can only be applied to an existing reservation made through HBCUHotels.com. If
Homecoming/Classic game is not available or a game is not an option (no football team, sold out, etc.) the incentive
may be gifted to another individual and that information will need to be coordinated with a representative from
• Scheduled for Wednesday Nights during the HBCU Alumni House Party! Show livestream.
• During the livestream show, using the Wheel of Names platform, a group of donors from a previous week campaign
of 2021, will be loaded into the system and randomly selected on the following days:
o August 4, 11, 18, 25, 2021
o September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2021
• Winner(s) will be notified through Facebook Messenger with additional information in redeeming prize from the
organizers of HBCUHotels.com.